Example projects?

Topics: General Topics
Jun 19, 2007 at 10:37 PM
Hi,
Just down loaded the files and have been able to get a control on a win for and change the back colour and the cursor and stuff but cant get it to load a shape file.

I have looked all over the net and can't find much - I'm working on a windows for project and can't quite make the jump between the examples using web based code.

If anyone has a C# or vb project or konws of one i could have a look at that would be cool, i'm using VB and am a bit of a hobbiest.

all help thankfully received

Cheers
Ross

love the controls by the way.
Coordinator
Jun 19, 2007 at 10:58 PM
There is a DemoWinForm project in the current release, which may be helpful.
Jun 20, 2007 at 7:14 PM
Hi,
Thanks for getting back.

I may be being supper thick. I've downloaded that but can see any source code, just the complied .exe.

I read in here that there was a VB example, but i cant find one anywhere.

Sorry if I'm being a pain!

Any help would be ace.
Coordinator
Jun 20, 2007 at 7:28 PM
You can find the source in the DemoWinForms folder of the source tree. Here is a direct link to the DemoWinForms source, for online browsing.

It is, however, C#. I've heard about a VB sample, too, but don't know it's whereabouts. I might be overshooting this, but I'd say that the project is simple enough where the language won't matter. Kamal Patel's C# to VB.Net converter might also make quick work of it.
Jun 23, 2007 at 11:44 AM
Ha!
Thanks very much codekaizen, i was only looking in the releases section. Thanks I think that will
help a lot.
Cheers
Ross