Provider Setup Example Needed!

Topics: Data Access, General Topics, Algorithms, SharpMap Project, SharpMap v0.9 / v1.x, SharpMap v2.0, Web Controls
Nov 20, 2007 at 5:26 PM
Hi All -

After again reviewing a number of posts on this forum Im sending out a simple request: Can someone who has experience with the .dlls and tools required to setup the orgproviders and extensions compile and post a sample project or maybe even outline the steps with links to the required files? I still cannot get the combination of FWTools, sharpmap.Extensions and orgproviders working... Most of the problem stems from the fact that a majority of the posts on these topics are old (over 9 months) so Im thinking some of this steps are no longer necessary as they have probably been implemented in a newer version...? This is very frustration and I think a sample or outline on a process would probably answer a majority of the forum posts here as it seems most are in relation to this in some form or fashion.

A big thanks to anyone with more knowledge then I willing to champion this effort!!!

Regards,
Kevin