How can I add a shape with SRID = 23030??

Topics: Data Access, Español, General Topics
Jan 7, 2008 at 3:00 PM
Hi all, Hola a todos,

I am currently trying to create a map with an initial layer, which shape has SRID 23030. I start from demo to build this, erasing all layers (countries, rivers, cities...) and building mine. The problem is that after adding it, I can't see it, I just see light blue map :-(

Does someone know how to make it?. Thanks in advance!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Actualmente estoy intentando desarrollar una apliación con SharpMap, cuyo mapa de inicio lo paso desde un shape propio. La SRID del shape es 23030, y parto de la demo que hay publicada, eliminando primero el resto de capas y creando la mía propia. El problema es que no la logro visualizar, y siempre me sale todo azul claro, vamos, que no va...

Si alguien sabe como hacerlo que me lo diga, le estaría muy agradecido. Gracias de antemano!!
Apr 11, 2008 at 1:38 AM
Hola pana

I am very new to GIS in general but finally I was able to get a map with SRID 23030 working. I am using a combination of the AJAX control demo straight from the main code trunk and MonoRails but you should be fine using the one from the distribution. Here's what I did. First I found the min and max bounds of my map using OpenJUMP. In my case they are:
Xmin: 450343.95 , Xmax: 536978.54
Ymin: 9935023.71, Ymax: 10028622.69

Your mileage may vary but notice the large numbers. Then at the method that creates the map, usually MapHelper.InitializeMap() I set each of the layer's SRIDs to 23030, then right before returning the map, set the Maximum Zoom to 100000 and then the Zoom to 15000. Something like this:

MapHelper.InitializeMap(Size size){