SharpMap.CoordinateSystems.dll Missing

Topics: SharpMap v2.0
Jan 9, 2008 at 4:30 AM
Hi,

I have downloaded the code of 2.0 from source code from change set 29263.

It has one dll SharpMap.CoordinateSystems.dll missing from the project. From where I can get that dll?

Thanks in advance.
Coordinator
Jan 17, 2008 at 7:47 PM
Hi Sumeet -

SharpMap.CoordinateSystems.dll isn't used any longer - it was replaced with the Proj.Net library. Currently, the source of this project is located in the SharpMap repository, since I had to make some modifications to it to support buffered coordinates. If you build SharpMap, you should get the required Proj.Net dll.
May 4, 2008 at 8:57 AM
Hi codekaizen,
I add the ProjNet.dll to the reference,but i also can not to find the "IMathTransform" and "Icoordintesystem",so how to do I need to?
May 4, 2008 at 12:33 PM
Edited May 4, 2008 at 12:37 PM
I don't think that you need a reference to ProjNet - instead use a reference to the GeoAPI.dll (also v2). This should have the ICoordinateSystem interface (GeoAPI.CoordinateSystems.ICoordinateSystem) and the IMathTransform (GeoAPI.CoordinateSystems.Transformations.IMathTransform) in it.

Do you have also problems with the AffineMatrix? My problem is that there is no more "AffineMatrix<TComponent>" since the latest NPack release does not include it anymore - I did not found out yet how to replace this with a class/interface of the current NPack. Have you solved this?