Problem with 'MersenneTwister'

Topics: CompactFramework, SharpMap Project
Jun 28, 2010 at 1:09 PM
Edited Jun 28, 2010 at 1:10 PM

Hi,

Sorry for my english. I have problem. I checkout SharpMap from http://sharpmapcf.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

and i try compile this in Visual Studio 2008, but compler return

Error    2    The type or namespace name 'MersenneTwister' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)    D:\workspace-desktop\SharpMap\Indexing\RTree\SelfOptimizingSpatialIndex.cs    34    20    SharpMap

I add references NPack.dll, and nunit.framework

InNPack is MersenneTwister.cs  in NPack-37783\branches\AGG_Work\NPack-branch

I try also http://takel.jp/mt/MersenneTwister.cs   add to project but i have more errors

for example:

Error    3    'SharpMap.Rendering.Rendering2D.Point2D.INegatable<...>.Negative()': containing type does not implement interface 'NPack.Interfaces.INegatable<NPack.Interfaces.IVector<NPack.DoubleComponent>>'    D:\workspace-desktop\SharpMap\Rendering\Rendering2D\Point2D.cs    620    34    SharpMap

thank you

is

Coordinator
Jun 28, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Hello is, you need to reference the provided npack assembly in the external references folder.

Hth FObermaier

Jun 29, 2010 at 10:20 AM

Hello FObermaier,

Thanks for help, the project compile succesful :):), but when i run SharpMap.Test, program generates an error: Can't load coredll.dll.

SharpMap.Test target is Console Application, but coredll.dll is from Windows Mobile.

I try copy coredll.dll.0415 from pda, and from emulator  to computer, but Windows Mobile show "Copy error", in both cases

is there a way to start a SharpMap.Test.exe on desktop ??

Thanks

is

Coordinator
Jun 29, 2010 at 10:29 AM

I did get the same error. You can run the provided tests using NUnit Gui or if you have a tool like resharper inside the visualstudio ide.

From what I ded see so far, my advice is to contact the developer of sharpmapcf project and ask him about the state of his project.

Hth FObermaier