SharpMap v2.0 compile error

Topics: SharpMap Project, SharpMap v2.0, WinForms Controls
Dec 16, 2010 at 10:30 PM

I have some errors during compile SharpMap 2.0 ( sources from googlecode) :

Error    4    The type or namespace name 'TargetFrameworkAttribute' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Runtime.Versioning' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\Users\Vxd\AppData\Local\Temp\.NETFramework,Version=2.0.AssemblyAttributes.cs    5    46    SharpMap

Error    5    The type or namespace name 'TargetFrameworkAttributeAttribute' does not exist in the namespace 'System.Runtime.Versioning' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\Users\Vxd\AppData\Local\Temp\.NETFramework,Version=2.0.AssemblyAttributes.cs    5    46    SharpMap

And then if i change framework buid version to 3.5 i have got more errors.
Help me, please.

Coordinator
Dec 16, 2010 at 10:58 PM
Edited Dec 16, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Hello Rikkymaru, did you change anything regarding the TargetFramework settings?

The solution is very picky about that, so if you did please revert the changes to the project files.

It is known that the [Debug|Release] Net35 configuration does not build.

Hth FObermaier

Dec 17, 2010 at 5:34 AM

i didn't change anything ( re-downloaded sources from svn before compile ), but i am using Visual Studio 2010 for compile, maybe errors because of this?

Coordinator
Dec 17, 2010 at 10:14 AM

There seems to have been an error in the SharpMap project file with assigning the TargetFramework. I fixed that and added a new vs2010 solution file.

Hth FObermaier