Compile Errored

Topics: SharpMap Project, SharpMap v0.9 / v1.x, SharpMap v2.0
Apr 2, 2008 at 10:51 AM
Edited Apr 2, 2008 at 10:59 AM
I dowloaded http://www.codeplex.com/SharpMap/SourceControl/DownloadSourceCode.aspx?changeSetId=32315
and try to compiled
SharpMap-32315\Branches\0.9.5
or
SharpMap-32315\Branches\0.9
or
SharpMap-32315\Branches\2.0
but have error
Error 1 The type or namespace name 'ICoordinateSystem' does not exist in the namespace 'SharpMap.CoordinateSystems' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
this error from all called ICoordinateSystem
i need to sharpmap.dll with nts and postgis extention too
i can add postgis but for added nts i have this error:

Error 2 'SharpMap.Data.Providers.NtsProvider' does not implement interface member 'SharpMap.Data.Providers.IProvider.GetGeometriesInView(SharpMap.Geometries.BoundingBox)'. 'SharpMap.Data.Providers.NtsProvider.GetGeometriesInView(SharpMap.Geometries.BoundingBox)' cannot implement 'SharpMap.Data.Providers.IProvider.GetGeometriesInView(SharpMap.Geometries.BoundingBox)' because it does not have the matching return type of 'System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection<SharpMap.Geometries.Geometry>'. C:\Documents and Settings\Behnami\Desktop\SharpMap-32315\Trunk\SharpMap\Data\Providers\NtsProvider.cs 56 18 SharpMap.VS2008

please help me
thanx
Developer
Apr 2, 2008 at 2:15 PM
Stick to the Trunk, or maybe 0.9 if you need to, not 0.95 or 2.0.

when do you get this error? Straight after checkout, or after editing it? Check your references, do some diplay missing icons? The trunk should compile after checkout though. If dlls are missing we should include them.

Paul
Apr 3, 2008 at 6:41 AM
Edited Apr 3, 2008 at 6:43 AM

pauldendulk wrote:
Stick to the Trunk, or maybe 0.9 if you need to, not 0.95 or 2.0.

when do you get this error? Straight after checkout, or after editing it? Check your references, do some diplay missing icons? The trunk should compile after checkout though. If dlls are missing we should include them.

Paul

Hi paul
thanks for your reply
the second error for trunk and after editing (edited : add ntsprovider.cs to it)
but trunk folder not compiled

i want to get query from polygon in the web by click
the nts demo (http://www.codeplex.com/SharpMap/Wiki/View.aspx?title=NetTopologySuite%20Data%20Provider&referringTitle=Extensions) do it where read data from shape file but i need to read data from postgis
Developer
Apr 4, 2008 at 8:42 PM
I just tested the latest trunk version. Both the vs2005 and vs2008 solutions compiled without errors. NtsProvider is part of SharpMap.Extensions and should work properly.

If it does not compile on your machine please tell me. I like to know which solution, which assembly and the error message.