(v0.9) FeatureDataSet

Topics: SharpMap v0.9 / v1.x, WinForms Controls
Apr 17, 2008 at 10:19 PM
Is there an easy way to be able to change the layout of the data grid? I want each attribute to appear on a seaparate row (rather than a separate column), and I will be displaying only one record at a time.

Thanks!
Developer
Apr 18, 2008 at 8:49 AM
Are you talking about the .net DataGridView?
If yes, then no :). I sometimes use the PropertyGrid control for that kind of display. It is not default on your ToolBox bar. You need to add it via 'Choose Items..' on the menu.
Apr 18, 2008 at 3:09 PM
Yes, I was talking about the DataGridView. It looks like the PropertyGrid will do the trick for me. Thank you! I do have one more (newbie) question. Once I've attached the features I want to a FeatureDataTable (e.g. ds.Tables0), how do I get the attributes of the features selected (the data in the dbf file). I am thinking I might need to create a new class that represents an individual row, the members of which are read from the table and then attach that to the PropertyGrid. Does this make sense?

Thanks!

pauldendulk wrote:
Are you talking about the .net DataGridView?
If yes, then no :). I sometimes use the PropertyGrid control for that kind of display. It is not default on your ToolBox bar. You need to add it via 'Choose Items..' on the menu.