some error

Topics: SharpMap v2.0
May 5, 2008 at 3:55 AM
Today,I build sharpmap after I add GeoAPI.dll and NeTtopologysuite.dll to sharpmap,the VS2005 give more than 50 error hint, For example: 1.“SharpMap.CoordinateSystems.Transformations.IMathTransform.Transform(SharpMap.Geometries.Point) in SharpMap\CoordinateSystems\Transformations\GeometryTransform.cs have some invalid parameters in heavy load match method.
2. System can not transform “double[]” To “SharpMap.Geometries.Point” in line 43 SharpMap\CoordinateSystems\Transformations\GeometryTransform.cs.( I think it can be solved by GeoAPI.dll. )
3. System can not transform “System.Collections.Generic.List<double[]>” to “System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable<SharpMap.Geometries.Point>” in line 104 SharpMap\CoordinateSystems\Transformations\GeometryTransform.cs.
4. “SharpMap.Map”do not define “Zoom” in line 285 of SharpMap.UI\Web\UI\Ajax\AjaxMapControl.cs.
5. Namesapce “SharpMap.Layers” do not exist namesapce" VectorLayer” in line 422 of SharpMap-33164\Branches\2.0\SharpMap.UI\Forms\MapImage.cs.
6.System can not find the Namespace “OGR” in line 12 of Branches\2.0\SharpMap.Extensions\Data\Providers\OgrProvider.cs

which do I need to add to sharpmap if I want to use the Extension?

GeoAPI.dll ,NPack.dll and sharpmap.dlltpsharpmap.UI,