Broken extension links... Anyone have these?

Topics: General Topics
Dec 15, 2006 at 6:31 PM
There seems to be broken links to all the extensions by Christian Graefe. They include the:

GDAL Raster Layer
OGR Data Provider

extensions. Does anyone have these that they could post somewhere else for the rest of us?

Dec 19, 2006 at 10:16 PM
Hi. I will look for others in my disk.
Regards from Argentina
Sorry my bad English
Dec 20, 2006 at 2:28 AM
Leandro -

Thanks for finding these but your links seem to be broken as well. I tried them with the .html ending and with the .zip endings. Neither seem to be working. Any other place you could post these?

Regards from Kazakhstan,

Dec 21, 2006 at 1:51 AM
Ups!!! Sorry
Try this:
Dec 21, 2006 at 3:51 AM
I got them, thank you Leandro! Any one else have the example of doing doing the Pie Charts in SharpMap?

Dec 21, 2006 at 10:31 PM
A PieCharts.aspx on the DemoWebSite it does not serve You to him?
Sorry my English, I only speak Spanish :(
Dec 22, 2006 at 4:45 AM

The one that Christian Graefe did was using the ZedGraph control and a bit more advanced. I'm looking specfically for his example.

Dec 22, 2006 at 8:05 PM
Great help Leandro..., can you help us with the OGR data provider too ?

Dec 22, 2006 at 9:06 PM
I am sorry about it. I possess neither the SimpleChart nor Christian Graefe's OGR Data Provider. I sent a email to (I believe that it is his email address), but I have not received response yet.
Jan 2, 2007 at 11:18 AM
The file links posted by Leandro seem to have expired. Does anyone have any further leads on the Christian Graefe extensions. I need to get at S57 capability through the ogr extension. It would be most helpful if there was a repository where such extensions could be stored.
Best regards
John C
Jan 3, 2007 at 2:59 AM
Here's the GDAL ones that I got from Leandro:

I'll be happy to host the other ones if someone has them. I'm still looking for the SimpleChart example....

- Dirk
Jan 3, 2007 at 4:19 AM
Thank you very much.
John C
Oct 20, 2010 at 1:41 PM

is there any chance to get the above mentioned files?...

Oct 20, 2010 at 1:51 PM

GdalRasterLayer and OgrProvider are in the SharpMap.Extensions project.

SimpleChart example is in the DemoWebApp (DemoWebSite/PieCharts.aspx.cs)

Hth FObermaier

Oct 20, 2010 at 2:45 PM

thanks a lot!

...and apologies: I should have read carefully the whole thread, and I should have checked all applications in the downloaded package.