Infinite redirects when deploying SharpMap.Demo.WMS

Topics: SharpMap v0.9 / v1.x
Aug 28, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Hello,

I've been struggling with this for two days and I was wondering if anybody faced the same problem. I built a project on the SharpMap.Demo.WMS demo. It works just fine. The problem came when I tried to publish it. So I went back to the original SharpMap.Demo.WMS project and try to publish it without any changes.

Basically when I try to publish SharpMap.Demo.WMS everything works fine, on the home page  I can see the tags, the problem begins when I select any tag, for example OpenLayers. The view will load and it actually loads the OSM map but then it falls on an infinite redirect loop and the SHP layers never load. I just see the browser status bar "Waiting for localhost" then "Transfering data from localhost" then "Waiting for localhost" and so on.

If I run the project from VS2010, everything works just fine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance I'm pretty sure this is due to my inexperience with MVC 3 model. Hopefuly somebody knows the solution.

Good day

Xavier

Developer
Aug 29, 2012 at 7:07 AM

Hope to take a look as soon as possible

Developer
Aug 29, 2012 at 8:22 AM

Tried and works with my IIS7.5 64bit after set this: http://help.webcontrolcenter.com/KB/a1114/how-to-enable-32-bit-application-pool-iis-7-dedicatedvps.aspx

"AS IS" i see pink tiles because javascript urs are broken.

You should change '/wms.ashx' with '/rooturl/wms.ashx' everywhere