Map operations crashes my app

Topics: SharpMap v0.9 / v1.x, WinForms Controls
Nov 20, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I have a map, with a tile layer on it with openstreetmap or map quest. Regularly (2-3 times a day) when panning, zooming my app crashes with the following exception:

.net v4.0.30319System.InvalidOperationExceptionStack:   System.Data.RBTree`1+RBTreeEnumerator[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].MoveNext()   SharpMap.Data.Providers.GeometryFeatureProvider.ExecuteIntersectionQuery(SharpMap.Geometries.BoundingBox, SharpMap.Data.FeatureDataSet)   SharpMap.Layers.VectorLayer.RenderInternal(System.Drawing.Graphics, SharpMap.Map, SharpMap.Geometries.BoundingBox, SharpMap.Rendering.Thematics.ITheme)   SharpMap.Layers.VectorLayer.Render(System.Drawing.Graphics, SharpMap.Map)   SharpMap.Map.RenderMap(System.Drawing.Graphics, SharpMap.Layers.LayerCollectionType, Boolean)   SharpMap.Forms.MapBox.GetMap(SharpMap.Map, SharpMap.Layers.LayerCollection, SharpMap.Layers.LayerCollectionType, SharpMap.Geometries.BoundingBox)   SharpMap.Forms.MapBox.GetImagesAsync(SharpMap.Geometries.BoundingBox, Int32)   SharpMap.Forms.MapBox+<>c__DisplayClass13.<UpdateImage>b__10(System.Object)   System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object)   System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)   System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)   System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()   System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()   System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Any idea?

Thanks!

Coordinator
Nov 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.