Compiling ManagedBufferedCoordinate project

Topics: SharpMap Project, SharpMap v2.0
Jan 9, 2009 at 7:12 PM
I have pulled the latest v2 code and cannot seem to get the NTS\ManagedBufferedCoordinate\ManagedBufferedCoordinate.csproj to compile.  I get the following errors:

Error    1    'NetTopologySuite.Coordinates.BufferedCoordinate' does not implement interface member 'GeoAPI.Coordinates.ICoordinate.Factory'. 'NetTopologySuite.Coordinates.BufferedCoordinate.Factory' cannot implement an interface member because it is not public.    E:\src\SharpMap\v2\NTS\ManagedBufferedCoordinate\BufferedCoordinate.cs    12    19    ManagedBufferedCoordinate
Error    2    'NetTopologySuite.Coordinates.BufferedCoordinateFactory' does not implement interface member 'GeoAPI.Coordinates.ICoordinateFactory.Create(NPack.Interfaces.IVector<NPack.DoubleComponent>)'    E:\src\SharpMap\v2\NTS\ManagedBufferedCoordinate\BufferedCoordinateFactory.cs    25    18    ManagedBufferedCoordinate
Error    3    'NetTopologySuite.Coordinates.BufferedCoordinateFactory' does not implement interface member 'GeoAPI.Coordinates.ICoordinateFactory<NetTopologySuite.Coordinates.BufferedCoordinate>.Create(NPack.Interfaces.IVector<NPack.DoubleComponent>)'    E:\src\SharpMap\v2\NTS\ManagedBufferedCoordinate\BufferedCoordinateFactory.cs    25    18    ManagedBufferedCoordinate

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
LK
Coordinator
Jan 10, 2009 at 12:55 PM
Hi Lee, I have patched the nts code with temporary implementations of the missing methods everything should build and run now.. cheers jd