Mono WinForms Linux

Topics: WinForms Controls
Jan 10, 2015 at 11:10 AM
Edited Jan 12, 2015 at 9:42 PM
Hi All, I follow after examples and generate exe file under VS2013. I moved it to Debian platform and run under Mono. Everything went fine up to the time I touch mouse wheel to change zoom. I've got deep uncovered exception. I've change distribution to Suse and the issue is still exist. I've change VM solution form Hyper-V to WMware - there is still the same issue.

Under MonoDevelop running on Debian I can reproduce this issue too. The stack is as follow:

Unhandled Exception:
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: GetCursorPos
at (wrapper managed-to-native) SharpMap.Forms.MapBox/MouseWheelGrabber:GetCursorPos (System.Drawing.Point&)
at SharpMap.Forms.MapBox+MouseWheelGrabber.GetWindowUnderCursor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SharpMap.Forms.MapBox+MouseWheelGrabber.PreFilterMessage (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.FilterMessage (System.Windows.Forms.Message& message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.RunLoop (Boolean Modal, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run (System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run (System.Windows.Forms.Form mainForm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MapGisPoC.Program.Main () [0x00011] in /home/czaban/Roboczy/MapGisPoC/MapGisPoC/Program.cs:19
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: System.EntryPointNotFoundException: GetCursorPos
at (wrapper managed-to-native) SharpMap.Forms.MapBox/MouseWheelGrabber:GetCursorPos (System.Drawing.Point&)
at SharpMap.Forms.MapBox+MouseWheelGrabber.GetWindowUnderCursor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SharpMap.Forms.MapBox+MouseWheelGrabber.PreFilterMessage (System.Windows.Forms.Message& m) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.FilterMessage (System.Windows.Forms.Message& message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.RunLoop (Boolean Modal, System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run (System.Windows.Forms.ApplicationContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run (System.Windows.Forms.Form mainForm) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MapGisPoC.Program.Main () [0x00011] in /home/czaban/Roboczy/MapGisPoC/MapGisPoC/Program.cs:19
The application was terminated by a signal: SIGHUP
Coordinator
Jan 13, 2015 at 12:05 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.