Download V1.1

Topics: General Topics
Feb 26, 2015 at 8:50 AM
i'm getting
Gateway Timeout
The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.
Reference #1.763d1602.1424941801.23e19180
since yesterday until now i tried it 15 times. are there direct links?
Coordinator
Feb 26, 2015 at 11:37 AM
Downloading the source or the binaries?

Downloading the source is known to be failure prone. Use a subversion (svn) client instead.
For the binaries you can use NuGet.
Feb 26, 2015 at 12:54 PM
i don't know nothing about subversion client.

1) what is it, where can i get it??

finally succeeded downloading;-)))

compiling reports errors in SharpMap.Demo.Wms / Global.asax.cs and SharpMap.Demo.Wms.Controllers / HomeController.cs
using System.Web.Mvc; '...namespace unknown...'
some objects in the following code are unknown, too. probably because of

2) missing reference?

3) some time ago i altered SharpMap.Data.Providers.OleDbPoint into SharpMap.Data.Providers.OleDbTwoPointLine. in the meantime - because i'm playing much with non-GIS-databases - i wrote OleDbMultiLine and OleDbPolygon. upload as a patch?
Coordinator
Feb 26, 2015 at 2:31 PM
Edited Feb 26, 2015 at 7:56 PM
  1. Subversion clients are AnkhSVN (Subversion for Visual Studio) or TortoiseSVN (for Windows Explorer)
  2. Enable NuGet package restore
  3. Patchfiles are always welcome. Maybe we should add a csv provider that parses WKT into geometry. Makes it more universal
Feb 27, 2015 at 9:52 AM
3) uploaded patches.

2) NuGet is allowed to download missing packages and automatically checks for missing packages during build. V1.1 includes a lot of NuGet-packages that were fetch during first build. which one is the package that includes System.Web.Mvc?
Coordinator
Feb 28, 2015 at 7:34 PM
Lthrtt wrote:
2) NuGet is allowed to download missing packages and automatically checks for missing packages during build. V1.1 includes a lot of NuGet-packages that were fetch during first build. which one is the package that includes System.Web.Mvc?
http://sharpmap.codeplex.com/SourceControl/latest#Branches/1.0/Examples/SharpMap.Demo.Wms/packages.config