create/update shapefile sharpmapcf

Topics: CompactFramework, Italiano, SharpMap v0.9 / v1.x
Jun 30, 2009 at 6:39 PM

how can i update/create a shapefile with compact framework and sharpmapcf? i have to select a point in a map and add in a shapefile a new point record with the coordinate that i've select

thank you

Jul 1, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Hi ladome1, you may be able to do this using NTS, however a lot of people find that the shapefile cannot be read by other gis software. It is likely to be a similar issue to so you may be able to fix it.. hth jd

Jul 1, 2009 at 1:24 PM

thank you for the answer...i can use NTS with sharpmapcf 0.9? I try to compile sharpmapcf 2.0 from assembla svn, but i got 6 error  in presenterslayers like this:

Error      Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct  

Jul 1, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Hi ladome1, I dont know what state SharpMap cf 2 is in - last I heard of it was quite a long time ago.. I meant NTS v1.7.x hth jd

Jul 1, 2009 at 5:02 PM

i have downloaded and successfully compiled the pocketTopologySuite, and there are classes for edit shapefile, but i don't find any code example to do this. These classes are shapefilewrites and Shapewriter...can you post some example?thanks

Jul 1, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Assuming PocketTopologySuite doesn't deviate too far from NTS the test in NetTopologySuite.Samples.Console.Tests.IO.ShapefileWriteTest may help you get started hth jd