how to build a labellayer using GeometryProvider

Topics: Data Access, SharpMap Project, WinForms Controls
Jul 17, 2009 at 1:43 AM
Edited Jul 17, 2009 at 2:23 AM

I find many samples in which how to build a labellayer using ShapeFile provider was taught. However, I used GeometryProvider to built vectorlayer using data in my owndatabase.Now, I need create a labellayer using attribute data in my owndatabase.Geometry column and attribute columns are in one table. Can you tell me how to build the lablelayer,every professional. Thanks a lot! I am waiting online.

Jul 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Hi btdoctor, use a GeometryFeatureProvider hth jd

Jul 18, 2009 at 1:08 AM
Edited Jul 18, 2009 at 1:57 AM

GeometryFeatureProvider? I found Change Set 48251 include it,but this link of download is invalible.

Can you tell me where I can download it? And ,can you provide some documents refferened it to me? Thanks you every much!!

Jul 18, 2009 at 10:13 AM
download the latest code from use tortoise and you can stay up to date...
Jul 23, 2009 at 1:38 AM
Edited Jul 23, 2009 at 2:39 AM

need your help

I cannot understand the different and relationship between version 0.9  and other.  I am not familiar whit the tortoise, so I cannot get the dll include GeometryFeatureProvider. This is maybe a so easy problem ,but I need your help!

Jul 23, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Hi btdoctor, instructions for obtaining/using totroise are @ . You would use it to download the whole source tree from once you have the code you would open the solution in the trunk folder and build that. Then you will have replacements for all the dlls you are using e.g SharpMap, SharpMap.UI, SharpMap.Extensions and the SharpMap assembly will contain the GeometryFeatureProvider hth jd

Jul 25, 2009 at 3:31 AM

Thank you very much! I try my best to study them. I hope get your help if I meet other problems!!!