Help for using sharpmap with Brutile 0.12. (bing aerial map issue, only north America showing)

Topics: SharpMap Project, SharpMap v0.9 / v1.x
May 7, 2015 at 3:57 PM
Edited May 7, 2015 at 3:59 PM
Hello all,
Is possible use Brutile 0.12 with sharpmap?

My error is the same of other people: when I try to coding with 0.12 version "'BruTile.Web.BingTileSource' is obsolete: 'Use KnownTileSources instead' "

I see that the version 0.12 of Brutile fix the problem about aerial map in bing (only north America), but I' don't find solution: Brutile 0.12 is not directly compatible with sharpmap 1.1. There is some method for making compatible Brutile 0.12 with sharpmap 1.1?

If there isn't any solution for the incompatibility of bt0.12 and sm1.1, there is other aerial/eart/satellite map that I can use in sharpmap? (for example Google earth don't run)

Many thanks.
Coordinator
May 11, 2015 at 10:29 AM
If you compile SharpMap yourself, you should be able to work with a next to recent version of BruTile
May 12, 2015 at 8:32 AM
Thanks,

I try it, but I need help for adjust the code for use sharpmap 1.1 with Brutile 0.12.
If I compile sharpmap example project "winFormSamples" with Brutile 0.12 i have a lot of errors (for example "FileCache" could not be found....)

This is a code for Brutile 0.7:
mapBox1.Map.BackgroundLayer.Add(new SharpMap.Layers.TileAsyncLayer(new BruTile.Web.BingTileSource(new BruTile.Web.BingRequest(BruTile.Web.BingRequest.UrlBing,"",BruTile.Web.BingMapType.Aerial )),"lay_name"));
how I must modify it for Brutile 0.12?

Tnx