Discussions under SharpMap Project

Welcome!

Before you post a question, be sure to look for answers to it using the quick search on the right. It is likely that it is already answered with code examples and clear explaination!

Also check out

If you'd like to use a language other than English, please feel free to do so, but it know might take longer to get a reply. Specific language tags are created if you'd like to use those.
Common ones are Italiano and Español.

Please also try to be specific in choosing the tags to post under.
Checking all the tags will not get you a faster answer. In fact it will slow the process down since it isn't specific.

I have many Questions to SharpMap view

first post: tommytom73 wrote: I have 4-5 Views in a Postgres Database with Polygon, Lines and Poi...

latest post: tommytom73 wrote: I have now got it, ``` Public Class Test Private delObjektLabel...

Google Map Background layer not aligning to my parcel data

first post: RupeshMankavil wrote: Hi, I've been at this for quite a while now. What I'm trying to ...

latest post: RupeshMankavil wrote: FObermaier, I found the problem for Google map layer not centrin...

Creating a circle on a layer or shapefile in sharpmap

first post: Shreee wrote: Hello,I am trying to draw a circle on a given layer or a shaepfile ...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: You have a shapefile with the points and the radius as an attribute...

Problem in loading other .shp files in sharpmap

first post: Hasher wrote: I am working on a project to integrate a offline map in C#, I want ...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: [Raise an issue](https://sharpmap.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic)...

Problem in loading other shapefiles in the given SharpMap tutorial code

first post: Shreee wrote: I am currently working on sharpmap project with the need to work on...

GradientTheme for XY points does not work (layer is correctly added but points does not show)

first post: kaycee401 wrote: Hi, I built a function that creates a point layer from X-Y-value...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: It seems that neither `PointColor` nor `PointSize` are handled in t...

Azimuthal Projection

first post: Katti wrote: I have a shapefile for world countries and currently when I use the...

Spatial data viewing from postgres database in the visual studio based FORM using C#

first post: AmyG wrote: I have made a user interactive application using c# in visual studi...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: SharpMap has no means of writing shapefiles. You could succeed wri...

WMS-Layer with SRID=25832 will not display data

first post: tom234 wrote: I implemented the SharpMap-tutorial with my own URL. Everything wor...

latest post: neutroz wrote: What happens if you comment out this line... wmsLayerTopo.AddLayer...

HeatLayer Guidance

first post: dmoor wrote: Hi I have been trying to load and generate a heat map from one of ...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: **dmoor wrote:** > Having looked into this further InterpolateOpaci...