Discussions under Web Controls

Welcome!

Before you post a question, be sure to look for answers to it using the quick search on the right. It is likely that it is already answered with code examples and clear explaination!

Also check out

If you'd like to use a language other than English, please feel free to do so, but it know might take longer to get a reply. Specific language tags are created if you'd like to use those.
Common ones are Italiano and Español.

Please also try to be specific in choosing the tags to post under.
Checking all the tags will not get you a faster answer. In fact it will slow the process down since it isn't specific.

Dot net Web application using sharpMap

first post: keyurparmar739 wrote: I have created the sample web application in visual studio 2013 . i...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: There are sample web-applications in the repository, both here and ...

ExecuteIntersectionQuery issue when Intersect polygon

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: Hello, When I apply ExecuteIntersectionQuery in a layer with poin...

latest post: Maurizio80 wrote: Thanks, I fix it, I link PowerCollections dll only in a library p...

Projection issue

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: Hello all, Is this projection string supported? Dim cFac As New Pr...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: **Maurizio80 wrote:** > This parameters are in ".prj" file. I expor...

Create polygon from point list

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: Hello all, What is the best way to create a polygon from list of ...

latest post: Maurizio80 wrote: Thanks, with your help it work fine.

Sharpmap UI

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: Hello all, Where I can find documentation and example of sharpmap...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: you need to tell mapquerytoolstrip, which is the mapcontrol that is...

How to disable click event on ajaxMap

first post: iamemon wrote: Hi allI have just started to work on sharpMap.I want to disable cli...

latest post: pulsani wrote: I have tried to change the inline code blocks but still the id dose...

Displaying Shapefiles in Visual Studio 2013 for Web

first post: lalila wrote: Hi Community, my aim is to display shapefiles in a web application...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: The problem is that GeoAPI and NetTopologySuite, both assemblies Sh...

SharpMap 1.1 missing references

first post: RupeshMankavil wrote: Hi, I have used SharpMap 0.9 to develop an application in ASP.NET...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: 1. ```mySubjectLayer.DataSource = new SharpMap.Data.Providers.Geome...

Tile rendering WMS

first post: knoedelk wrote: Hi Sharpmappers, I am making a WMS service that is able to handle...

latest post: knoedelk wrote: > IIRC there are some GDAL data providers that are not thread-saf...

GDAL Layer only showing zero coordinates on OpenLayers via WMS

first post: knoedelk wrote: Hi guys, I am working on a web application that is able to show G...

latest post: knoedelk wrote: Sorry for the late reply. I updated everything and migrated from ...