Discussions under Data Access

Welcome!

Before you post a question, be sure to look for answers to it using the quick search on the right. It is likely that it is already answered with code examples and clear explaination!

Also check out

If you'd like to use a language other than English, please feel free to do so, but it know might take longer to get a reply. Specific language tags are created if you'd like to use those.
Common ones are Italiano and Español.

Please also try to be specific in choosing the tags to post under.
Checking all the tags will not get you a faster answer. In fact it will slow the process down since it isn't specific.

SQL 2008 and database schema

first post: amdavid wrote: Hi ! How can I load data using SqlServer2008 when the database s...

latest post: amdavid wrote: Thank you, it works perfectly :-)

Read fields, values and feature points from a .shp example with SharpMap

first post: stgeorge wrote: Hello, I was wondering if somebody could provide a SharpMap C# exa...

latest post: stgeorge wrote: Thank you FObermaier!! In which way should I edit the upper code s...

VariableLayers and LabelLayers conflict

first post: NecronGaric wrote: I have a map displaying streets from a shapefile and using a LabelL...

latest post: Robert_Smart wrote: What layer collection are you adding the layers too? Where is the ...

Displaying Oracle SDOs using SharpMap.Data.Providers.OracleSpatial

first post: LandIS wrote: Hi all, I am new to SharpMap. I am currently evaluating SharpMap ...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: I'm sorry, I have no means to help you, as I don't have access to a...

Use SharpMap with business objects

first post: FObermaier wrote: I've made some effort to use business objects within SharpMap. Ple...

latest post: endmax wrote: I'm using it with BO and it works fine (themes and selection). I ha...

ExecuteIntersectionQuery return only the Polygon Geometry cenroid when using with GDalRasterLayer

first post: ahmedgis wrote: I'm using the GDalRasterLayer to open an elevation image with .tif ...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: It seems that the code documentation was copied from the ```ICanQue...

Distance between two cities using maps

first post: ShakeelSoft wrote: Hi, Is it possible to calculate distance between two cities usin...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: Sth along these lines. public System.Collections.Generic.IEnumera...

Geocoding with SharpMap

first post: lamlh123 wrote: How would I geocode with shapefiles using SharpMap in C# project to...

latest post: Robert_Smart wrote: Try something like this for nominatum geocodes, google is a similar...

GetFeatureInfo call for MapBox layer question

first post: plen wrote: I am using SharpMap 1.0 and went through some of the tutorials on t...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: GeometryProvider is not suitable for calls to ExecuteIntersectionQu...

Read image values

first post: luis000 wrote: Hi,, I'm new and have a question. I have a load image: SharpMap....

latest post: FObermaier wrote: Sth along these lines: ```C# var fds = new SharpMap.Data.FeatureDat...