Discussions under Español

Welcome!

Before you post a question, be sure to look for answers to it using the quick search on the right. It is likely that it is already answered with code examples and clear explaination!

Also check out

If you'd like to use a language other than English, please feel free to do so, but it know might take longer to get a reply. Specific language tags are created if you'd like to use those.
Common ones are Italiano and Español.

Please also try to be specific in choosing the tags to post under.
Checking all the tags will not get you a faster answer. In fact it will slow the process down since it isn't specific.

Problem in loading other shapefiles in the given SharpMap tutorial code

first post: Shreee wrote: I am currently working on sharpmap project with the need to work on...

MapQueried

first post: esu wrote: Hi! I'm looking for an example of how to use MapQueried Event. I...

latest post: neutroz wrote: I'm not sure about using themes with Polygons but did find this dis...

WPF AND CANVAS

first post: esu wrote: Hi, Im trying to have something like this : <canvas> <sharpm...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: **esu wrote:** > Is there any other way to do something like that? ...

Sharpmap - Print points over a map

first post: esu wrote: Hi, I've just started using Sharpmap but I have a problem. I'm not...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: Assuming your Madrid coordinate is WGS84 then this should do: ```C#...

Distance between two cities using maps

first post: ShakeelSoft wrote: Hi, Is it possible to calculate distance between two cities usin...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: Sth along these lines. public System.Collections.Generic.IEnumera...

Usuarios SharpMap que hablamos español

first post: marmonto wrote: Hola, por ah&#237; lei acerca de los desarrolladores que usan Sharp...

latest post: alda19 wrote: Ola disculpen algien q me pueda brindad un ejemplo de como visualis...

Gdal no funciona

first post: Galo0789 wrote: Hola estoy trabajando sobre la nueva version de sharpmap y tengo e...

DobleClick sobre el mapa no funciona

first post: Galo0789 wrote: Hola estoy trabajando sobre un mapBox de la versión 1.1 en visual s...

How to draw curve (not closed) by #Map 1.0?

first post: mileslee wrote: Hi Guys, I am using #Map v1.0; Are there some methods to draw Cur...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: You'll have to split that arc at the dateline and translate it hori...

Click in Symbol

first post: albertoMadrid wrote: Hello¡ My name is Alberto and this is my first post i have a que...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: You can click on a map control and query for features near by. Have...