Discussions under Italiano

Welcome!

Before you post a question, be sure to look for answers to it using the quick search on the right. It is likely that it is already answered with code examples and clear explaination!

Also check out

If you'd like to use a language other than English, please feel free to do so, but it know might take longer to get a reply. Specific language tags are created if you'd like to use those.
Common ones are Italiano and Español.

Please also try to be specific in choosing the tags to post under.
Checking all the tags will not get you a faster answer. In fact it will slow the process down since it isn't specific.

Projection issue

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: Hello all, Is this projection string supported? Dim cFac As New Pr...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: **Maurizio80 wrote:** > This parameters are in ".prj" file. I expor...

Create polygon from point list

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: Hello all, What is the best way to create a polygon from list of ...

latest post: Maurizio80 wrote: Thanks, with your help it work fine.

Sharpmap UI

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: Hello all, Where I can find documentation and example of sharpmap...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: you need to tell mapquerytoolstrip, which is the mapcontrol that is...

Error: "Projection Cassini is not supported."

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: Hello all, I use this prj file for my project: "PROJCS[""Cassini...

latest post: Maurizio80 wrote: Now work fine: I replace only Dim g1 As ICoordinateSystem = Proj...

Trasform esri/qgis shape projection in sharpmap projection

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: Hello all, In qgis I have this string for my shapefile coordinate ...

problem with queryLayer.ExecuteIntersectionQuery too polygon selected in one click

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: how you can see in the image, when I click inside a polygon , ot...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: only a small correction: Copy and paste..., sorry

example with GdiImageLayer

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: hello, How can I set the georeferencing data of image loaded with ...

latest post: Maurizio80 wrote: Thanks

Distance between two cities using maps

first post: ShakeelSoft wrote: Hi, Is it possible to calculate distance between two cities usin...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: Sth along these lines. public System.Collections.Generic.IEnumera...

VectorRenderer.SizeOfString74

first post: SteelRaiden wrote: Hi all, I want to ask this function's meaning, because some of my ...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: This is a tweak for the "incorrect" results ```Graphics.MeasureStri...

NtsProvider ID meaning

first post: SteelRaiden wrote: Hi, I wanted to enhance the "ID" meaning in the NtsProvider. For no...