Discussions under SharpMap v0.9 / v1.x

Welcome!

Before you post a question, be sure to look for answers to it using the quick search on the right. It is likely that it is already answered with code examples and clear explaination!

Also check out

If you'd like to use a language other than English, please feel free to do so, but it know might take longer to get a reply. Specific language tags are created if you'd like to use those.
Common ones are Italiano and Español.

Please also try to be specific in choosing the tags to post under.
Checking all the tags will not get you a faster answer. In fact it will slow the process down since it isn't specific.

How to get Geometry points using Geo API

first post: RupeshMankavil wrote: Hi, I have a EPSG:4326 WGS 84 Shape file and I'm able to rend...

latest post: am2 wrote: **RupeshMankavil wrote:** > FObermaier, > I got it, the geometr...

I have many Questions to SharpMap view

first post: tommytom73 wrote: I have 4-5 Views in a Postgres Database with Polygon, Lines and Poi...

latest post: tommytom73 wrote: I have now got it, ``` Public Class Test Private delObjektLabel...

Google Map Background layer not aligning to my parcel data

first post: RupeshMankavil wrote: Hi, I've been at this for quite a while now. What I'm trying to ...

latest post: RupeshMankavil wrote: FObermaier, I found the problem for Google map layer not centrin...

How to add open street maps/Google/Bing maps as background layer to my sharpmap map

first post: RupeshMankavil wrote: I'd like to add Open Street Map/ Google Maps/ Bing Maps (Any map wi...

latest post: RupeshMankavil wrote: Thanks FObermaier, I removed all the references and added again fr...

Heat Layer Issues

first post: sgoyal wrote: Hi Team, I am using your HeatLayer Map , but i have following issu...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: 1.) The size of the heat point depends on the `Map.Zoom` value and ...

features disappear when zooming in

first post: Oscarafone77 wrote: Hi all, I am experiencing the problem reported by another user i...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: Does your Layer/Style have MinVisible or MaxVisible values set?

Creating a circle on a layer or shapefile in sharpmap

first post: Shreee wrote: Hello,I am trying to draw a circle on a given layer or a shaepfile ...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: You have a shapefile with the points and the radius as an attribute...

.net core support ?

first post: cdqrain wrote: Hi, .net core 1.0.0 has released. but sharpmap does not support of...

Problem Loading SharpMap.UI Into ViualStudio2015 using NUGet

first post: johnhreynolds wrote: I am running Visual Studio2015 on a 64bit Windodw 10 OS. I created...

latest post: dwoodall wrote: Thanks. I rebuilt the project using only the SharpMap packages fro...

GradientTheme for XY points does not work (layer is correctly added but points does not show)

first post: kaycee401 wrote: Hi, I built a function that creates a point layer from X-Y-value...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: It seems that neither `PointColor` nor `PointSize` are handled in t...