Discussions under SharpMap v2.0

Welcome!

Before you post a question, be sure to look for answers to it using the quick search on the right. It is likely that it is already answered with code examples and clear explaination!

Also check out

If you'd like to use a language other than English, please feel free to do so, but it know might take longer to get a reply. Specific language tags are created if you'd like to use those.
Common ones are Italiano and Español.

Please also try to be specific in choosing the tags to post under.
Checking all the tags will not get you a faster answer. In fact it will slow the process down since it isn't specific.

Overlaying GdiImageLayer and RasterLayer

first post: rupakraj wrote: Hi, I have a RasterLayer on my map from PostGIS data. This data wa...

latest post: rughimire wrote: I solved this by updating the SharpMap.

Creating a circle on a layer or shapefile in sharpmap

first post: Shreee wrote: Hello,I am trying to draw a circle on a given layer or a shaepfile ...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: You have a shapefile with the points and the radius as an attribute...

Problem in loading other .shp files in sharpmap

first post: Hasher wrote: I am working on a project to integrate a offline map in C#, I want ...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: [Raise an issue](https://sharpmap.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic)...

Problem in loading other shapefiles in the given SharpMap tutorial code

first post: Shreee wrote: I am currently working on sharpmap project with the need to work on...

MapQueried

first post: esu wrote: Hi! I'm looking for an example of how to use MapQueried Event. I...

latest post: neutroz wrote: I'm not sure about using themes with Polygons but did find this dis...

Use of OgrForSharpMap

first post: sgoyal wrote: Hi Team, will you please share a simple example of using OgrForSha...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: I think you will have to rethink your approach. I doubt that you ca...

To show mesh with elevations

first post: jianchunhuang wrote: I am trying to show triangle cells with elevations similar to a TIN...

latest post: jianchunhuang wrote: FObermaier, can you give me some ideas as how to write and display...

Use sharpmap on WPF

first post: esu wrote: Hi ! Im trying to use this library on WPF project, but I do not k...

Dot net Web application using sharpMap

first post: keyurparmar739 wrote: I have created the sample web application in visual studio 2013 . i...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: There are sample web-applications in the repository, both here and ...

Sharpmap - Print points over a map

first post: esu wrote: Hi, I've just started using Sharpmap but I have a problem. I'm not...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: Assuming your Madrid coordinate is WGS84 then this should do: ```C#...