Discussions under CompactFramework

Welcome!

Before you post a question, be sure to look for answers to it using the quick search on the right. It is likely that it is already answered with code examples and clear explaination!

Also check out

If you'd like to use a language other than English, please feel free to do so, but it know might take longer to get a reply. Specific language tags are created if you'd like to use those.
Common ones are Italiano and Español.

Please also try to be specific in choosing the tags to post under.
Checking all the tags will not get you a faster answer. In fact it will slow the process down since it isn't specific.

Adding attributes to a point

first post: shamsherk wrote: i m making points using the following code Dim strFile = strLayer...

latest post: shamsherk wrote: thank you so much it worked well

Search And Zoom To An Address (.SHP/.DBF)

first post: abystus wrote: I'm looking for examples regarding .dbf files associated with .shp,...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: The ```SharpMap.Data.ShapeFile``` provider derives from ```SharpMap...

Distance between two cities using maps

first post: ShakeelSoft wrote: Hi, Is it possible to calculate distance between two cities usin...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: Sth along these lines. public System.Collections.Generic.IEnumera...

Help with getting attributes of layers

first post: logixologist wrote: I have this so far: private void mapImage2_MouseUp(object sende...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: To use GetFeatureInfo, you need to know the ID of the feature. Exec...

Add Feature

first post: tyakar wrote: Hello; I migrate my code to Sharpmap last build (v.3.0). Geometry...

latest post: ahmetkakici wrote: Created an issue for that bug. https://sharpmap.codeplex.com/workit...

Compatibility of .Net Framework 4.5 and .Net Framework 4.0

first post: isxhy wrote: Dear all, I have a question to ask. I am currently using SharpM...

latest post: Robert_Smart wrote: It current uses the 4.03 client profile version of .net There are ...

Wfs client CF

first post: ladome1 wrote: Hi,Can i create a wfs client with sharpmapcf for pda?I have to rec...

latest post: rohan_jp wrote: No, I was interested in using the WFS class just as a stand-alone W...

Map Latitude and Longitude

first post: pvarghese wrote: Hello There; I'm new to geocoding and need some help. Step1 : G...

latest post: pvarghese wrote: I found a way out SharpMap.Layers.VectorLayer vlayer = new SharpMa...

Can I drag a rasterlayer?

first post: gordan23 wrote: hi fellows! I am building a framework using sharpmap 1.0 . After lo...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: No.

"SharpMap. The Layers. GdalRasterLayer" of type initializers throw an exception

first post: minily0905 wrote: In a recent study Sharpmap, in Winform exercise, I created a GdalRe...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: You can find all sorts of sample code in the repository. mainly in ...