This is a binary release of the SharpMap 1.0 Release candidate 3. Please use it and report any issues found either by submitting a bug report or by leaving a comment on the forum. We will try to assist all of you if you have problems migrating
This RC should be considered stable and the final 1.0 will be released within a week or two with both a binary build here and as a NuGet package.Fixes since RC2
Some important notes
- Different DPI between client and WMS-server
- Some enhancements of TileAsyncLayer
- Enhancement of ShapeFileProvider beeing ThreadSafe and also giving better performance in multithreded scenarios
- Brutile 0.7.4
- Issue with CQL overwriting DefinitionQuery fixed
- Missing NetTopologySuite.IO in SharpMap.Extensions zip
- Problem with Oracle OCI requirement SharpMap.Extensions
- SharpMap.Geometries is replaced by GeoAPI and NetTopologySuite. This means that you probably have to migrate some of your code that uses SharpMap geometries.
- Some parts (mainly WMSServer, WFS and Web Controls) have been moved to a separate assembly (SharpMap.Web) in order to make the core able to run as .NET 4.0 Client
- You need to do AssemblyRedirect in you config of GeoAPI until next version of NetTopologySuite is release (see below)
Until next version of NetTopologySuite is release you need to add an assemblyRedirect of GeoAPI in your config file
Add this configuration to your app's config-file.
<assemblyIdentity name="GeoAPI" publicKeyToken="a1a0da7def465678" culture="neutral" />
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-188.8.131.52" newVersion="184.108.40.206" />
Further bugfixing will be done in the branch named 1.0 in the SharpMap repository. From now the trunk will move against the release of SharpMap 3.0 which will include among other things better rendering, wpf-support, datatables replaced by IFeature/POCO classes. Read more about this in the forum.