This is a binary release of the SharpMap 1.0 Release candidate 3. Please use it and report any issues found either by submitting a bug report or by leaving a comment on the forum. We will try to assist all of you if you have problems migrating
This is the final 1.0 binary build release. You can get (almost) the same using NuGet (http://www.nuget.org/packages/SharpMap/)
Fixes since RC3
- Use of NetTopologySuite 1.13.1 and GeoAPI 1.71
- Use of Brutile 0.7.4.1
- Oracle provider of SharpMap.Extensions uses managed oracle client
Some important notes
- SharpMap.Geometries is replaced by GeoAPI and NetTopologySuite. This means that you probably have to migrate some of your code that uses SharpMap geometries.
- Some parts (mainly WMSServer, WFS and Web Controls) have been moved to a separate assembly (SharpMap.Web) in order to make the core able to run as .NET 4.0 Client
- You no longer need to do AssemblyRedirect in you config files
Further bugfixing will be done in the branch named 1.0 in the SharpMap repository. From now the trunk will move against the release of SharpMap 3.0 which will include among other things better rendering, wpf-support, datatables replaced by IFeature/POCO classes. Read more about this in the forum.