how to merge two layer to one

Topics: SharpMap Project, SharpMap v0.9 / v1.x, SharpMap v2.0
Jul 17, 2010 at 4:31 PM

I am a new of sharpmap. To draw road street i created 2 layer with width of layers is differently. Now i want merge them to become the one. Any help me. Thanks.

Coordinator
Jul 18, 2010 at 2:12 PM
Hi sonvnqt, you can possibly get the road effect using the VectorStyle.Outline. Outline pen must be wider than the line pen and VectorStyle.OutlineEnabled must be true. To group layers you can add your layers to a LayerGroup. hth jd
Jul 18, 2010 at 4:08 PM

Hi johndiss, thanks for reply. OK.

Now

I've made an icon displayed on maps with the Map object that is not on ajaxMap. I like to use ajax Map, but it does not support as many maps. Give me an advice is to use ajaxMap or not because some one has done on the map and not on ajaxmap. Thanks.

Jul 19, 2010 at 1:56 AM

Hi johndiss.

How to display a popup window when dragging the mouse over the location of an icon in the map. I use SharpMap WebApp.

I just do like this 

html:

<asp:ImageButton Width="998" Height="440" ID="imgMap" runat="server" OnClick="imgMap_Click" Style="border: 1px solid #000;" />

code: .cs

<font size="2">

imgMap.Attributes[

</font>"onmouseover"] = "ShowTooltip(tooltip.aspx'); return false;";

Plz helpme. Thanks.

Coordinator
Jul 19, 2010 at 10:09 AM
Edited Jul 19, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Hi Sonvngt use imgMap.Attributes.Add("onmouseover", "ShowTooltip('tooltip.aspx');return false;") in your cs codebehind. This is because the id "imgMap" may not be valid in the js as it may have been modified by the INamingContainer system.

Alternatively you can use <%= imgMap.ClientID %> in your markup to get the correct id. Personally I would use SharpMap as a WMS server and OpenLayers as the map client http://www.openlayers.org  as it provides much more client side functionality than SharpMaps' built in asp.net controls.

hth jd

Jul 20, 2010 at 2:49 AM

Thanks for your reply, johndiss. I trying do.

Jul 25, 2010 at 8:05 PM

hi jd.

i have a problem.

i just created one layer by filter another layer (ex: cities layer) and return some of cities on map. (v 0.9)

now i need get a list points (geometries) of cities to a array/ datatable to get location them on map by WorldToMap() method.

plz give me your replies or sample soon. Thanks you very much.