ZoomIn and ZoomOut Tool

Topics: Web Controls, WinForms Controls
Sep 23, 2011 at 8:53 AM

Hello,

I have created a ZoomIn and ZoomOut button.Now, I want make this both as a toll Forexample:- the user should first select this tool and then click on a Map to zoomin.

Hope its clear.

PLease suggest

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sohil

Coordinator
Sep 23, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Hello Sohil, if you use MapBox / MapImage control, all you need to do is set the appropriate tool in your Button.OnClick event hander, e.g.

ZoomIn_OnClicked(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    _mapControl.ActiveTool = Tools.ZoomIn;
}

Hth FObermaier

Sep 23, 2011 at 10:17 AM
Hey thanks for suggestion. I'm using PictureBox and i can't find MapBox/MapImage. I m using SharpMap 0.9 in Visual C#. Please suggest.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 2:35 PM, FObermaier <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hello Sohil, if you use MapBox / MapImage control, all you need to do is set the appropriate tool in your Button.OnClick event hander, e.g.

ZoomIn_OnClicked(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
_mapControl.ActiveTool = Tools.ZoomIn;
}

Hth FObermaier

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SharpMap@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SharpMap@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Regards

Sohil
Coordinator
Sep 23, 2011 at 10:40 AM

You need to add SharpMap.UI project reference

Hth FObermaier

Sep 23, 2011 at 10:46 AM
Once again thanks ...but do i need to install SharpMap.UI or does it already exist in SharpMap 0.9...please suggest as i'm new to programming

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:10 PM, FObermaier <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

You need to add SharpMap.UI project reference

Hth FObermaier

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (SharpMap@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email SharpMap@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Regards

Sohil
Coordinator
Sep 23, 2011 at 12:26 PM

Have a look at http://sharpmap.codeplex.com/documentation

Hth FObermaier