Dear sharpmap developers team.
I am considering to use sharpMap V0.9 in application we develop and I wonder what kind of support you have for offline GIS application.
Does it supports:
1. Analyze viewable sections from a point (Based on DTED)
2. Load RasterImages (GeoTiff), ShapeFiles (How does it handles with huge files ? 2g or more ?)
3. Add interactive objects to the map that may reacts upon mouse events: Selected, Do some action, edit ?
4. Up to 3000 objects that may change there location every couple of seconds. (BTW, What is the fastest way to change the location of 3000 objects?)
5. Smart drawing: Draws only the region that have been update ?
All this should works smootly without the "freezing behaviour" that may happen when zoom In\Out on map that contains lots of objects that changes their properties over and over again.