GDAL Raster Map Problem

Jun 24, 2008 at 1:56 PM
Dear Friends,

Thanks to sharp map wonderful capabilities and this rich and kindly forum.
I can load the a Geotiff raster map in Sharpmap successfully but i have problem when i'm going to do some function with map such as Pan,Zoom in, Zoom Out.
The map is shown at first loading position when i zoom it in or out. the coordinating system of sharpmap behaves correctly but the map's size and location seems fix in rendered picture.

I can send you my raster map to test.

Any comment or help is highly appreciated.

Jun 24, 2008 at 3:41 PM
Which version are you using?
Jun 25, 2008 at 10:41 AM
Sharpmap ver 0.9  and  Gdal ver

Jun 25, 2008 at 4:03 PM
Edited Jun 25, 2008 at 7:17 PM
Make sure you are using the latest version from the source code tab, not from the release tab.
Jun 26, 2008 at 6:53 AM
Could you give me the links of last reliable version's of Sharpmap and GDAL kindly?
Jun 26, 2008 at 8:40 AM
You could use the trunk which includes most of Dan's patch and works with the newest gdal .net dlls. Here is a sample. You need to download the native dlls included in FWTools  2.2.0.
Jul 12, 2008 at 1:30 PM
Thanks for your comment, But i can't load my map with the latest codes.
As i said i can load some tiff maps successfully but i can't load my map obviously.
I check them by Arcatalog and ArcGIS, both have same specs exactly but Sharpmap can work with one and fail on other.
Could you kindly check my map with your Gdal and Sharpmap installation? if you can please let me to email you my map and correct map.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you kindly.