Painting the Map Region

Topics: Data Access, SharpMap Project, SharpMap v0.9 / v1.x, SharpMap v2.0, Web Controls
Aug 29, 2008 at 1:50 PM
Ladies and gentlemen I'm having trouble doing the following functionality in my program ... need that when the user clicks on a particular region or paint it is here in Brazil I have the Layers South, North, Southeast, Central West, etc. Layer and several other states, too. But I want when you click on one of these regions it is a different color. as if he were selected. or also when the end user clicks on one of those regions where the map would indicate eme clicked on a column of returning dbf so that I can bring information on that region. this is possible?

I am developing my application with the example in AJAX.

Thank you if you have any solution to my problem. Regards
Djonatas Tenfen
Sep 1, 2008 at 6:01 AM
             Dear Firends,Im also trying a project in which when a user clicks on a region of a map (Example : The region may be a state if the map is a country ,or may be a district if the map is a state)that particular region alone to be displayed in different color.Can any body give me some sort of solutions regarding this as soon as possible if you have tried?

Sep 1, 2008 at 12:09 PM
Friend have regions that are countries
that other states and are Meso and Micro Regions which are classifications that we have here in Brazil. I have all these regions in Layers but in DBF and SHP have not in any other format. need to click when I return it in the region which region that was clicked, can be a column of dbf without problem from the outcome perform my query. and must also be the same region that was selected to be painted a color specified by the user. Thank you if you have any solution for that.
it can be in Ajax or anyway, it only needs to work ....
Thank you.
Sep 10, 2008 at 8:59 AM

Hello, have you got any idea or solution for the clicked region of a map to be painted in a different color?