Installation

Topics: General Topics
Jan 10, 2007 at 8:52 PM
can anyone how to install sharpmap in 2005 and how to prepare sharpmap for using in sharp map? please explain step by step process

thanks
Jan 11, 2007 at 2:38 AM
I read English very badly but what is install sharpmap in 2005? On Visual Studio 2005, on Sql 2005 or what?. See the Wiki (Home tabs) Features, Requirements, FAQ, How to...
Jan 11, 2007 at 6:45 PM
I am sorry to cofuse you Leandro. What I want to say is that -- " How to install sharpmap ? and how can I use sharp map in visual studio 2005 ,c# applications?" Can you please explain me the step by step process.
thanks
Jan 12, 2007 at 2:38 AM
Ok, C# for winform or webform?. I only works with ASP.Net 2.0 pages (webform) but I thinks that it's similar (read a http://www.codeplex.com/SharpMap/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Create%20a%20clickable%20map).
You can download the last version of source code and open SharpMap.sln (in SharpMap\SharpMap folder) and build this or simply download the binaries (dll) on Releases Tab and copy this in your bin folder.
Also it will be able to download a web demo and a win demo.
What is what you really want to do?
Sorry my bad English.
Regards from Argentina.
Jan 18, 2007 at 8:32 PM
Can you send me a detailed step by step part to create a simple map using with ASP.Net 2.0 pages .

my email is bijudaniel88@hotmail.com