move point?

Topics: Algorithms
Editor
Mar 8, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Hi All!

I am using Sharpmap v0.9. i want

When users click on the point then that point is selected, and the relevant lines also are moved when the point is moved. Help me.

Developer
Mar 8, 2012 at 3:30 AM
Edited Mar 8, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Getting events mousedown, mousemove and mouseup

mousedown: Select nearest point of edited layer. Change bitmap or pen or cursor for hightlight

mousemove: repen edited geometry to point of mousemove

mouseup: update geometry to new point.

Editor
Mar 13, 2012 at 10:36 AM

ok, i'll try, Thanks.

Mar 14, 2012 at 9:07 PM

There is some exemple of code i can see to do move point of map in this way

thanks

Apr 3, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Hi All,

I preferred moving points and related lines wtih geometryprovider having 2 temp layer...

By intersecting in a temp layer of line points, each intersected point can easily be dragged/moved with new coordinate...

After all, you can update to other temp layer with transformation its own geometry type...

By the way;

Thanks a lot to everyone who participated in this project...With editing features Sharpmap became a wonderful solution for me...

Developer
Apr 4, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Hi all,

I developed a tool for edit geometries by sharpmap core. But i used a old version of sharpmap 0.9. There are a lot of changing in core of source code and i have not had time in order to write a axample to the trunk. May be i will code it in next time.

You can view 0.9.5-DeltaShell version in branches. There seem  develope for edit tools

Trieuvy

Oct 9, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Edited Oct 10, 2013 at 12:01 AM
I'm trying to achieve this with v1.0 the issue I'm encountering is that the background goes white when I start dragging and only re-appears when I drop.

MouseMove events are firing in between but I'm not sure what "mousemove: repen edited geometry to point of mousemove " actually means.

Initial test code as follows. I've got a simple layer with a feature data row with a single point and a teardrop symbol drawn at the point. The mouse events are placeholder test events at present to understand the concepts.
private void mapBox1_MouseDown(Coordinate worldPos, MouseEventArgs imagePos)
        {
            Console.WriteLine("MouseDown");
            //select point if reasonably near mouse and flag drag started
            // update mouse pointer to show teardrop
            Cursor.Current = new Cursor(Path.Combine(Application.StartupPath, @"Resources\Icons\teardrop_blue.cur"));
            dragging = true;

}

private void mapBox1_MouseMove(Coordinate worldPos, MouseEventArgs imagePos)
        {
            // only do anything if dragging active
            // https://sharpmap.codeplex.com/discussions/347771 suggests 
            // "repen edited geometry to point of mousemove" not sure what that means
            if (dragging)
            {
                Console.WriteLine("MouseMove - Dragging");
            }
        }

private void mapBox1_MouseUp(Coordinate worldPos, MouseEventArgs imagePos)
        {
            Console.WriteLine("MouseUp");
            // if dragging then update geometry to new mouse position
            // revert mouse point to default
            if (dragging)
            {
                Console.WriteLine("Arrived :" + worldPos.X + ", " + worldPos.Y);
                Cursor.Current = Cursors.Default;
                dragging = false;
            }
        }
Coordinator
Oct 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM
MouseMove events are firing in between but I'm not sure what "mousemove: repen edited geometry to point of mousemove " actually means.
I suppose it means redraw the geometry based on updated location.
There are Geometry drawing tools implemented in mapbox for Point/Line/Polygon. Subscribe to the GeometryDefined event and you should be all set.

Hth FObermaier