Problem with build ...

Mar 1, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Just updated from the trunk and it looks to me that NetTopologySuite, Version= is looking for GeoAPI, Version=

*** Assembly Binder Log Entry (3/1/2013 @ 1:12:12 PM) ***

The operation failed.
Bind result: hr = 0x80131040. No description available.

Assembly manager loaded from: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\clr.dll
Running under executable C:\aSrc\CampusMapperV1\bin\CampusMapperMIA.vshost.exe
--- A detailed error log follows.

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: User = \djonio
LOG: DisplayName = GeoAPI, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a1a0da7def465678
LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/aSrc/CampusMapperV1/bin/
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL
LOG: Dynamic Base = NULL
LOG: Cache Base = NULL
LOG: AppName = CampusMapperMIA.vshost.exe

Calling assembly : NetTopologySuite, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f580a05016ebada1.

LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\aSrc\CampusMapperV1\bin\CampusMapperMIA.vshost.exe.Config
LOG: Using host configuration file:
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: GeoAPI, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a1a0da7def465678
LOG: GAC Lookup was unsuccessful.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/aSrc/CampusMapperV1/bin/GeoAPI.DLL.
LOG: Assembly download was successful. Attempting setup of file: C:\aSrc\CampusMapperV1\bin\GeoAPI.dll
LOG: Entering run-from-source setup phase.
LOG: Assembly Name is: GeoAPI, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a1a0da7def465678
WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Build Number
ERR: The assembly reference did not match the assembly definition found.
ERR: Failed to complete setup of assembly (hr = 0x80131040). Probing terminated.
Mar 1, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Look at WinFormSamples project's app.config file. Copy the <runtime> section to your app.config .
Seems I forgot to add an app.config to the SharpMap project .
Mar 3, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Got it.
Apr 8, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Thank you very much.It solved the problem which tortured me a whole afternoon!