Could not load file or assembly ProjNET

Topics: SharpMap Project, SharpMap v0.9 / v1.x
Dec 13, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Hello everyone!

I am afraid that I am a new user to sharpmap, and even I do my best to integrate the simple bins functionality into my web, I keep clashing against this error:

Could not load file or assembly 'ProjNET, Version=1.0.2794.16965, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a1f5bdcd9c6f5740' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

More specifically, it stops at:

layCountries.DataSource = new SharpMap.Data.Providers.ShapeFile(HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath(@"~\App_data\countries.shp"), true);

The problem is that I haven't found the specific list of files to be installed to make it work (or any configuration to be added

Any one would be so kind to tell me whether this list exists, or, based upon the error, waht is the problem I am encountering, please?

Thanks very much in davance

Jaume

Dec 15, 2009 at 6:03 PM

Hi,

I've found the problem: I was missing the original *.cs file. My problem is that I don't have a list rference of which files need to be included, and now I am beginning a trial & error process, but at least I move on.

Sorry if this error was too basic.

Best regards

Jaume