Discussions under General Topics

Welcome!

Before you post a question, be sure to look for answers to it using the quick search on the right. It is likely that it is already answered with code examples and clear explaination!

Also check out

If you'd like to use a language other than English, please feel free to do so, but it know might take longer to get a reply. Specific language tags are created if you'd like to use those.
Common ones are Italiano and Español.

Please also try to be specific in choosing the tags to post under.
Checking all the tags will not get you a faster answer. In fact it will slow the process down since it isn't specific.

Sharpmap OSM Cache Data over Geoserver

first post: tyakar wrote: Hello; I am using Sharpmap v1.1 in my project. I use OSM map of...

latest post: zand120 wrote: I want to do same. So which part of source code of Brutile should b...

answered by: D_Guidi wrote: **tyakar wrote:** > And my question is how can I send request as __...

features disappear when zooming in

first post: Oscarafone77 wrote: Hi all, I am experiencing the problem reported by another user i...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: Does your Layer/Style have MinVisible or MaxVisible values set?

.net core support ?

first post: cdqrain wrote: Hi, .net core 1.0.0 has released. but sharpmap does not support of...

From GeoJSON/Text to Polygon/Multipolygon

first post: almaz26 wrote: Hi, I habe a textfile with GeoJSON Polygons and Multipolygons (1 r...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: You need to install the following NuGet package NetTopologySuite.IO...

How can I add Here maps tile layer?

first post: tmatrai wrote: I'd like to add Here maps map tiles to my map by BruTile / SharpMap...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: You must not pass the image format to the constructor of the TmsReq...

GDAL Raster Overlay and Skew Question

first post: neutroz wrote: So I have been working on overlaying a national weather service rad...

Different coordinate reprojection using builtin CS webmercator and CS from SRID

first post: Pachis wrote: Hello First of all thanks for this great component. I'm having gre...

latest post: Pachis wrote: Solved updating the WKT in SpatialRefSys.xml with the one from gcap...

SharpMap.Layers.GdalRasterLayer threw an exception

first post: am2 wrote: Hi, I am trying to load a raster layer from post gis database..I u...

latest post: am2 wrote: **FObermaier wrote:** > In order to work with PostGis Raster you cu...

A mapTool example class

first post: am2 wrote: Hi, I want to create a costume map tool.I could not find the tools...

latest post: am2 wrote: **FObermaier wrote:** > Have a look at: > https://github.com/SharpM...

Help with GdiImageLayer and Worldfile

first post: neutroz wrote: I am working on a project to overlay the National Weather Service D...

latest post: neutroz wrote: Thank you so much for your prompt help. I was able to use other me...