Discussions under WinForms Controls

Welcome!

Before you post a question, be sure to look for answers to it using the quick search on the right. It is likely that it is already answered with code examples and clear explaination!

Also check out

If you'd like to use a language other than English, please feel free to do so, but it know might take longer to get a reply. Specific language tags are created if you'd like to use those.
Common ones are Italiano and Español.

Please also try to be specific in choosing the tags to post under.
Checking all the tags will not get you a faster answer. In fact it will slow the process down since it isn't specific.

Mapbox Brutile Async Layer slowdowns and panning artifacts

first post: Pachis wrote: Hello Felix I noticed some strange or wrong behaviour with the map...

latest post: Pachis wrote: Please notice that while you are panning the map, if a tile arrives...

Data/Providers/OleDbPoint.Cs Theme

first post: Lthrtt wrote: Hello, on base of OleDbPoint.Cs i wrote a second OleDb-Provider f...

latest post: Lthrtt wrote: Hi Felix, how? I created a pull request. Now TabPage 'Changes (0)'...

Label Layer Font Size fixed on Zoomlevel?

first post: tommytom73 wrote: Hello Everybody i create a labellayer. I set the style over the d...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: `VectorRenderer.SizeOfString` is a modification of `Graphics.Measur...

sending wms request to geoserver via sharpmap to load tiled map (tiled=true)

first post: zand120 wrote: I want to load tiled map in a mapbox of SharpMap. I have GeoServer ...

I have many Questions to SharpMap view

first post: tommytom73 wrote: I have 4-5 Views in a Postgres Database with Polygon, Lines and Poi...

latest post: tommytom73 wrote: I have now got it, ``` Public Class Test Private delObjektLabel...

Creating a circle on a layer or shapefile in sharpmap

first post: Shreee wrote: Hello,I am trying to draw a circle on a given layer or a shaepfile ...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: You have a shapefile with the points and the radius as an attribute...

Problem in loading other .shp files in sharpmap

first post: Hasher wrote: I am working on a project to integrate a offline map in C#, I want ...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: [Raise an issue](https://sharpmap.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic)...

Problem in loading other shapefiles in the given SharpMap tutorial code

first post: Shreee wrote: I am currently working on sharpmap project with the need to work on...

tiled WMS sample error

first post: stenvall wrote: When using the tiledWMS sample in the Winform sample I get an error...

latest post: stenvall wrote: Sorry... I meant to write the oposite... that I think that it is a ...

answered by: FObermaier wrote: The server does not expose that it can perform tiled wms. This has ...

WMS tutorial

first post: stenvall wrote: I have done the SharpMap WMS tutorial and it works great with the p...

latest post: stenvall wrote: **stenvall wrote:** > Why do I need to add a shapefile before I add...

answered by: FObermaier wrote: There is nothing wrong with your code. The server is just not able ...