Discussions under Algorithms

Welcome!

Before you post a question, be sure to look for answers to it using the quick search on the right. It is likely that it is already answered with code examples and clear explaination!

Also check out

If you'd like to use a language other than English, please feel free to do so, but it know might take longer to get a reply. Specific language tags are created if you'd like to use those.
Common ones are Italiano and Español.

Please also try to be specific in choosing the tags to post under.
Checking all the tags will not get you a faster answer. In fact it will slow the process down since it isn't specific.

Data/Providers/OleDbPoint.Cs Theme

first post: Lthrtt wrote: Hello, on base of OleDbPoint.Cs i wrote a second OleDb-Provider f...

latest post: Lthrtt wrote: True, if i find a silent hour i'll study the tutorial;-)

how to make points on sharpMap Sparkle?

first post: kanglt wrote: I have many points on sharpmap, so how to make these points sparkli...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: If you don't have too many points you want to have sparkling `Anima...

I have many Questions to SharpMap view

first post: tommytom73 wrote: I have 4-5 Views in a Postgres Database with Polygon, Lines and Poi...

latest post: tommytom73 wrote: I have now got it, ``` Public Class Test Private delObjektLabel...

MapBox does not fire mouse wheel to zoom in all parts

first post: am2 wrote: Hi, I have asked this question is github too, This is sum kind of ...

Use of OgrForSharpMap

first post: sgoyal wrote: Hi Team, will you please share a simple example of using OgrForSha...

latest post: FObermaier wrote: I think you will have to rethink your approach. I doubt that you ca...

Map Algabra

first post: am2 wrote: Hi, Does any one knows how we can perform map algabra? I know we ...

latest post: am2 wrote: **FObermaier wrote:** > SharpMap does not do any raster operations....

Slow Rendering of ENC(S-57) and GeoTiff files.

first post: ManiMani wrote: hi all, where are you "FObermaier" and team, please help me for t...

Slow Rendering of ENC(S-57) and GeoTiff files.

first post: ManiMani wrote: Hi all, I am using SharpMap 1.1, there is no problem with the re...

Create polygon from point list

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: Hello all, What is the best way to create a polygon from list of ...

latest post: Maurizio80 wrote: Thanks, with your help it work fine.

Error: "Projection Cassini is not supported."

first post: Maurizio80 wrote: Hello all, I use this prj file for my project: "PROJCS[""Cassini...

latest post: Maurizio80 wrote: Now work fine: I replace only Dim g1 As ICoordinateSystem = Proj...